Evolve Discovery Announces the Addition of Stratify eVantage to its eDiscovery Toolbox
San Francisco, CA -- August 16, 2010 - Evolve Discovery, a Relativity Premium Partner and 2010 Relativity Best in Service Provider, as well as a Clearwell provider, today announces the addition of Stratify eVantage to its eDiscovery Toolbox. This partnership with Stratify, Inc. will offer the web-based litigation support platform, Stratify eVantage, to law firms and corporate customers to support their eDiscovery document review requirements. Stratify eVantage allows general counsel to reduce the cost and risk of eDiscovery by going beyond statistical data culling with advanced technologies that drive more intelligent, qualitative analysis on all matters and internal investigations in their eDiscovery portfolio.
This new service offering is designed to help clients control the costs, risks and time of eDiscovery. With the Stratify eVantage solution, general counsel can now implement transparent and defensible early stage search, filtering and analysis on a reliable and secure enterprise-class platform.
Technology is critical for helping organizations, both large and small, scale processes for managing eDiscovery demands. Since implementing Stratify eVantage, Evolve Discovery has seen their clients' review times and costs decrease dramatically.
"With Stratify eVantage, we are able to provide solutions for our customers that were not possible in the past," said Shamir Colloff, Evolve Discovery Chief Technology Officer. "This new tool allows attorneys to realize immediate reduced costs as well as greater cost predictability. Most importantly, eVantage effectively ’separates the wheat from the chaff’ in the data reduction process."
Unique features include:
- Extensive data processing: The Stratify eVantage solution removes the barriers to utilizing corporate information for internal investigations and early case assessment. The appliance processes 300+ file and archive formats (including Encase, FTK and other forensic data files) together with Microsoft Exchange and UNIX mail, and automatically removes system files and duplicate documents.
- Granular search: The Stratify eVantage solution delivers in-depth search capabilities that enable general counsel to locate critical information regardless of how or where it lives on the network. Attorneys can interrogate data sets using full-text and metadata search, as well as keyword, phrase, wildcard, proximity, and sophisticated Boolean searching. Attorneys can also search in multiple languages, including complex character-based languages such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean and more.
- Real-time filtering: Metadata-based "faceted search" provides general counsel an extraordinarily powerful filtering too to accelerate early case assessment and efficiently identify key documents while reducing the volume of data for review. Metadata-based search "facets" can include concepts as well as structured information such as create date, senders, receivers, etc. Attorneys can combine and manipulate these search facets in real-time to refine search results, drill down into data sets and inter-attentively test hypotheses.
- Automated concept-organization: Stratify's automatic concept organization technology groups documents and emails together by concepts that are specific to a particular matter, enabling attorneys to quickly assess relevancy of related documents. All search results in the Stratify eVantage solution are broken down by concepts that attorneys can use to quickly focus their investigation.
- Advanced analytical capabilities and multi-language support: The Stratify eVantage solution provides near-duplicate detection and sophisticated email thread analysis, as well as robust multi-language documents into language-specific concept folders and indexes character-based languages (such as Japanese, Chinese and Korean) to optimize search.
About Evolve Discovery
Evolve Discovery is a full service litigation consulting and project management company serving AM Law 100 and Fortune 500 clients. Evolve Discovery guides clients through all the EDRM stages using only best-of-breed technology. With a team of experienced attorneys, technology specialists and practice support from AM Law 100, Evolve Discovery partners with clients from pre-discovery to production providing cost certainty with a defensible process driven approach. For more information, visit www.evolvediscovery.com.
kCura are the developers of the e-discovery software Relativity. Relativity is a web-based platform servicing the analysis, review, and production stages of the EDRM. In addition to document review, Relativity powers kCura's legal hold management solution, Method, which is a workflow and notification system designed to manage legal hold and risk assessment processes. kCura helps corporations, law firms, and government agencies with e-discovery challenges by installing Relativity and Method on-premises, as well as providing hosted, on-demand solutions through a global network of partners in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America. For more information about Relativity and Method, contact kCura at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.kcura.com.